Advanced

Re: 2 Checkers Requested

[Resolved] 2 Checkers Requested
April 10, 2022 02:29AM
Please make two checkers:

GC9R0KV: Cachers need to find 1 cache in January; 2 in February; 3 in March, etc.

GC9R0K9: Cachers need to have a total of 25 icons in three areas: Tree Climbing Required; Climbing Gear Required; and Difficult Climb. It doesn't matter what numbers they have of each, but they need to show that they have something in the three categories.

Thanks so much for all you do.

Jean
April 10, 2022 12:33PM
Here is the link for GC9R0KV: Cachers need to find 1 cache in January; 2 in February; 3 in March, etc.
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9R0KV/67730

GC9R0K9: Cachers need to have a total of 25 icons (Tree Climbing Required; Climbing Gear Required; and Difficult Climb) in three areas:

Question: What is your criteria for an area?

Please be aware that if your criteria is "a total of 25 icons in any three area's" a new script is required
April 10, 2022 02:54PM
I dont understand your question. Do you mean that a separate script would have to be written for each of the three areas? I just wanted to have cachers a total of 25 of three three icons. They could have 10 of Digficulte climbing, 10 of Climbing gear Req.uired, and 5 of Difficult climb, or any combination of those three, but if a script can't be written for three icons, I'll have to rethink my requirements.
April 10, 2022 04:09PM
I think there's a misunderstanding since area in this forum usually mean "geographic area" like state or country. :)
April 10, 2022 04:28PM
Geographically, I would think that anywhere in the world people would get these icons. They are just attribute icons. I live in Arizona, but I probably didn't get all of these three attributes in Arizona.
April 10, 2022 04:12PM
Now, I understand what you asked.

Cachers need to have
10 icons of Tree Climbing Required
5 icons of Difficult Climb
2 icons of Climbing Gear Required

I hope this clarifies what I want for this challenge.
April 10, 2022 05:59PM
Pleu and Stuckin4th thanks for clarifying

Here is the link to a checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9R0K9/67740

The checker is as per your original request of a total of 25 icons with at least
10 icons of Tree Climbing Required
5 icons of Difficult Climb
2 icons of Climbing Gear Required

Please test and reply
April 10, 2022 06:23PM
Both of the checkers work just find. Thanks so much.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login