Advanced

Re: GC9RC9G

[Awaiting feedback] GC9RC9G
April 16, 2022 08:18AM
Hello! I would love to get a checker for GC9RC9G.
It would be similar to my cache GC9GBJC, but this time it would be for finding 2 caches exactly 100 miles apart with both caches being the same type, different D/Ts, and different sizes, found in different states and neither one in Utah.

Thank you!
~jokeerus
April 16, 2022 12:16PM
A script extension is require for all the conditions you require but I have my doubts if your reviewer will accept all the conditions. I would like to ask you to contact your reviewer to find out if he would allow these conditions before a scriptwriter is going to spent time on this request.
April 17, 2022 03:23AM
I understand the issue. Would this one still require a script to be written? It seems much simpler without all of the other criteria. I would like to avoid putting more on the scriptwriters as I already have 2 in the queue (I think they are there.)

"It would be similar to my cache GC9GBJC, but this time it would be for finding 2 caches exactly 100 miles apart found in 2 different states and neither one in Utah."
April 17, 2022 07:14PM
This will still require a script extension
November 24, 2022 06:37PM
I've made a checker:
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9RC9G/73070
Please say if this is good for you.
December 16, 2022 02:51PM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (completed). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section
April 18, 2022 02:04AM
How backed up are the script writers? I don't want to add this to their list unless they aren't as backed up as they used to be. I could save this one and ask for it later. I am under the impression that I have 3 other scripts in their queue. Could you check on that and see if they are there?

GC9GD1K
GC9J9BF
GC9GD10
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login