Advanced

[Resolved] Challenge: All regions in one country

[Resolved] Challenge: All regions in one country
June 20, 2022 01:42PM
GC9W2M8
I want to give geocachers a challenge on caching a lot in one country.
So the challenge is to find caches in every region in one country (outside their own country). There are big differenses in the number og regions in a country. Some countrys have only one or two regions (like Vaticanstate, Monaco, Virgin islands) and that's OK! Others have more than 20 regions. I just want a checker where every country is "valid" one or 20 regions! Can you help me with this, please.

Best regards Evelynet (Evelyn Støen)
Re: Challenge: All regions in one country
June 20, 2022 06:32PM
This challenge criteria will gives problems in the checker system because the checkers do not have access the cachers home coordinates and therefor do not know in which country a cacher lives
June 23, 2022 09:57AM
OK. I will change it, to all regions in one country! (without "outside your own country") Hope it is okay and can be published then? Thank you for letting me know! It's my first time making challenges!
June 23, 2022 11:08AM
Maybe it is a bid more a challenge when you make it for "Countries with less than 5 regions are excluded"

This way it will fit the config of the script and you qualify with Denmark

Please find a checker for this here https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9W2M8/69634
June 24, 2022 11:15AM
Thank you for this tip and for creating a checker for me! I have made changes and are ready for publishing! Have a nice summer!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login