Advanced

Re: Checker Request

[Resolved] Checker Request
June 27, 2022 06:20PM
Greetings, I was hoping someone could help me create a checker for a new Challenge Hide I am working on. The concept of the hide is "Find 25 Caches with the Challenge in the title/attribute" I would also prefer to have these be solely based on Unknown Cache types. Thank you very much for your time and help on this new Checker. Best regards, Marky AKA Geodog74
June 27, 2022 08:38PM
Do you have a Gccode for us to attach to the checker
June 27, 2022 08:41PM
I do not have one yet, would it be advisable to do so first? Thanks again in advance, Marky AKA Geodog74
June 27, 2022 10:08PM
Yes the GCcode please because that is the only way we can find the checker back
June 28, 2022 05:57PM
Will do, I'll start that process and circle back with you soon! Thanks Marky AKA Geodog74
June 29, 2022 03:50PM
Greetings the GC Code for my new Challenge Based Hide is: GC9WM0Y The only criteria for the Checker will be to have successfully logged at least 25 Challenge based hides, with the Unknown or Puzzle attribute for the cache container. Thank you very much in advance for the help, please reach out with anything! Best Marky AKA Geodog74
June 29, 2022 04:38PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9WM0Y/69815

Please test and reply
June 29, 2022 04:43PM
Greetings! I tested the link and it works perfectly. I entered my username Geodog74 and the input reflects my accurate number of 41 Challenge finds. Thanks and please let me know what the next step will be. Cheers, Marky
June 29, 2022 05:03PM
Use this procedure
1. Open the link as provided
2. Click on in the "link" button on the right
3. Copy the code for the third option and paste it into your cache description
(You might need to first click on the green button above the description to put it in the right mode.)
4. Save & preview and submit for publication once you're happy with it.

If you don't see the usual challenge check icon you might need to click the Source button above the cache description box before you paste the code.
June 30, 2022 08:56PM
Thank you very much for the help! The cache is now live, and people are using the new checker. You can close out my request. Be Well and Cache on, Marky AKA Geodog74
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login