Advanced

Re: GC92JKP - A Challenging Series #2 - Oklahoma's Favorites

GC92JKP - A Challenging Series #2 - Oklahoma's Favorites
November 29, 2021 11:41PM
This new challenge cache and 2 others by the same CO has appeared on the exception list
Has something changed since it was added - as it seems everything that is required of a challenge cache (the word 'Challenge' in title - criteria - attribute etc etc) is there.
was something missing and has now been corrected ?
November 29, 2021 11:45PM
My assumption is that this is due to #2 to #4 of the series lack the word challenge in the title. Challenging does not equal challenge. :) The first one is called "A Challenging Series #1 - Challenge Accepted!" so it's saved by the second challenge in the title and that's why it's not on the list.
November 30, 2021 09:39AM
Tish, well spotted
That'll be it
Cheers
November 30, 2021 11:39AM
I think the reviewer has slipped up by allowing this cache title.

The hiding guidelines clearly state
"Challenge caches must be listed as Mystery caches, must have the English word "challenge" in the title, and must include the challenge cache attribute.

I will bring this to the attention of the reviewer / HQ to avoid future repeats
November 30, 2021 08:28PM
I messaged the CO and all have been amended
With challenge caches now being 'allowed' again as the criteria for challenges - I think it is important for COs and reviewers to get these things right
November 30, 2021 08:54PM
I reported it to HQ and they reported back
Thanks for letting us know about these three caches. It looks like the title was updated on each of them this morning, so they're all set. We'll communicate the nuance to the reviewers widely to hopefully catch it in the future.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.