Receive the language in parameter ... (args)
February 19, 2018 10:03AM
Bonjour,
je voudrais faire des checkeurs multi-langue, mais j'ei remarqué que je n'ai pas l'information à disposition. Y a-t-il une solution pour récupérer le langage d'affichage de project-gc.com, afin d'afficher le résultat dans la langue de l'utilisateur ?

Google trad: (I do not know English, sorry)
Hello,
I would like to do multi-language checkers, but I noticed that I do not have the information available. Is there a solution to retrieve the display language of project-gc.com, in order to display the result in the language of the user?
Re: Receive the language in parameter ... (args)
February 26, 2018 02:15PM
There is no such support as it is now. Main reason being that we do not want the "example log" to be anything else but in English.

Our thoughts are based on the following fact: Even though the user running the checker might be from country X, the owner of the challenge might not have a clue of that language.
February 26, 2018 02:38PM
Merci beaucoup pour la réponse.
Donc, il serrait préférable de programmer les checkeurs seulement en anglais. Il faudrait que je traduise ceux que j'ai déjà réalisés. C'est vrai que le vocabulaire reste simple et compréhensible.

Trad:
Thank you very much for the answer.
So, it would be better to schedule the checkers only in English. I would have to translate the ones I already made. It is true that the vocabulary remains simple and understandable.
February 26, 2018 02:43PM
It would be reasonable to have the script output (additional information) available in more than one language. But I believe globally it's more important that everything is available in English.

In most cases (not all) the output is so simple so I assume most (maybe not everyone) understand it, if they just have some very basic understanding of English.

Adding the locale as an input parameter would be fairly simple and something we will consider if it gets requested a few times. From what I know, this is the first time it has been suggested though.
February 26, 2018 02:56PM
Il est clair qu'une réponse de script en plusieurs langue est plus fastidieuse à programmer. Ce petit manque peut être compensé par un mot clé : {« lang » : « fr »} sans aucune modification.
Je vais regarder pour modifier mes scripts.
Merci.

Trad:
It is clear that a script response in several languages ​​is more tedious to program. This little lack can be compensated by a key word: {"lang": "fr"} without any modification.
I will look to edit my scripts.
Thank you.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.