GetContinentDefinitions()
June 25, 2021 03:16AM
Does anyone use GetContinentDefinitions()?

I am having trouble getting the synax right.

Using x=GetContinentDefinitions() I get [string ""]:19: attempt to call field 'GetContinentDefinitions' (a nil value)

I really want to just get a list of countries to test other functions. My script is here

https://project-gc.com/Tools/Challenges?edit&scriptId=7858

Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2021 03:19AM by sloth96. (view changes)
Re: GetContinentDefinitions()
April 09, 2022 07:50PM
I don't think it is really implemented / available in LUA. If I enumerate the keys in the PGC object, it isn't there.

JakeDot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Documentation mentions a method GetContinentDefinitions(), but it seems not to be exposed to LUA?
>
> Has it been removed or was it planned at some point? The documentation seems a bit jumbled.
Re: GetContinentDefinitions()
April 27, 2023 09:25AM
A very old topic, which I accidentally stumbled upon now.

It's correct that it didn't work. When implementing a new callback method there are basically three things:
* Comments above the function, that's being read by Doxygen, which then generates the documentation. This existed.
* The function/code itself. This existed as well.
* A mapping of PHP functions usable by the LUA Sandbox. This did not exist. It's a key/value that needs to be added to an array/list. I am fixing that today.

I stumbled upon this thread because I was looking for where Project-GC's continent list has been posted on the forum, if it has. Because we are updating it...
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.