Advanced

GC6F3W9 Are You Really UP for a Challenge?

GC6F3W9 Are You Really UP for a Challenge?
June 21, 2016 02:56AM
This is the third time I am making this request. Why have my other requests disappeared? Please respond to me at lee@alamogul.com.

It is a simple challenge that requires 100 tree climbing attributes, shouldn't be an issue, why is there a problem and no communications???????
Re: GC6F3W9 Are You Really UP for a Challenge?
June 21, 2016 05:03AM
Both reply and email:

Your original request was completed within 15 minutes of you making the request. The tagger replied to the topic with a link to the checker. The checker is at http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC6F3W9/20973 and the request was moved to the "ARCHIVE Checker requests (completed)" folder some time after that because it was completed. You should have received an email when the reply was first made with a link to the topic, which would have given you the redirect to its new location if you followed that link after it was moved.

Your second request was replied to with a link back to the completed checker (I made that reply). Because it was a duplicate request, it appears to have been deleted by another moderator. You should have again received an email notifying you of the reply. I don't know the behaviour of the system when following links to deleted topics.
June 21, 2016 05:07AM
I'm not receiving any emails. How can we dig in to this issue?

Thanks for the response.
June 21, 2016 05:12AM
Do you have a confirmed email address in the Project-GC system?
When you make a post or reply, under "Options:" there should be an option "Email me about replies to this topic" which should be checked by default. Is that option there for you and is it checked by default?

If you answer "yes" to all those questions, it sounds like a system bug which the site administrator would probably be needed to debug. I would suggest posting in the Q&A system: http://project-gc.com/qa/?qa=bug-reports
June 21, 2016 01:01PM
You have probably had an alert on the top of the page saying:

To be able to write in the forum you need a verified email address. You can fix that in Settings, meanwhile you are browsing the forum as a guest.

It was a bug that you could post regardless of that. That bug has now been corrected. It's an requirement of our forum software to have an email address to get proper functionality.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login