Advanced

Challenge checkers sorted by GC-number

Challenge checkers sorted by GC-number
April 29, 2018 08:03AM
When i click in Tools and Challenge checkers i get Norway as default country and a searchfield.
I love challenge-caches and have made lot of challenges in Harstad, Norway.

It would be great if we could sort the challenges by GC-numbers so i could see the newest published checkers for my country.
When i try to get a new challenge published i need to list 10 geocachers in Norway who have fullfilled the task, but i use lot of time to find if we have someone else who have a similar checker.
I know you can use map of challenge-checkers, but its more time-consuming clicking in on all checkers to find something that suits me.
As this site have the option under Statistics to with more filers is it maybe a chance to add a filter so we could get the newest challenges from one country first. As of today i have no need to see all challenges before the new rules of challenge-checkers was introduced, usually they are the first you get when you search for a challenge.
Hope this make any sense.
Re: Challenge checkers sorted by GC-number
April 29, 2018 10:49AM
If you load the challenges in the VGPS you can use this file in sorting by publish date. You don't have to download the file you can do this in the VGHS itself and then click on the GCcode to open the listing /logs at Geocaching.com
April 29, 2018 10:56AM
I understand.
But is it possible to add a feature as request.
Should be easy to add.
I want something easy to sort as fast as possible.
Since i have lot of challenges i try to find som new elsewhere in Norway.
April 29, 2018 11:02AM
Write a request to support so they can have a look at your suggestion
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login