Advanced

[Awaiting feedback] Requesting assistance in checker for GC7KC3X

[Awaiting feedback] Requesting assistance in checker for GC7KC3X
May 07, 2018 10:06PM
Asking for assistance in creating checker GC7KC3X - SuperMan 075xT5 ... Challenge

Note: the challenge has been submitted for review and can be approved. However, the reviewers pointed out something in the checker output to be fixed for which I'm looking for help.

I've tagged script id 1503 (Multiple test Checker (by Target.) enhanced / sumbloke) (link to tag: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7KC3X/34256) with what I believe is the correct config for checking the criteria but I get mixed messages when executing the script (this is also what reviewers pointed out):

Checker says "does not fulfill the challenge" at the beginning of the output, but then tells twice, "Congratulations! You qualify for this challenge cache!" It also tells me "you have found enough total caches, but don't have enough of each attribute type," yet I have found enough boats and SCUBA caches to meet the first requirement twice. I suspect the multiple requirements of the challenge are tripping up the boilerplate text of the checker output.

Is there a way to simplify the configuration, and am I using the correct script for validating the conditions?
The conditions for fullfilling the cache criteria are (which the checker should verify, are):
Challenge, have found:
31 D5 caches
75 T5 caches

And one of the following:
1 T5 cache with scuba gear required attribute
5 T5 caches with tree climbing required attribute
25 T5 caches with boat required attribute

Cheers,
SM07

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2018 10:07PM by sm07. (view changes)
Re: Requesting assistance in checker for GC7KC3X
May 10, 2018 12:20AM
This seems to be a similar case

https://project-gc.com/forum/read?8,19405

Maybe it is not a configuration problem and need a small fix to the script.
Re: Requesting assistance in checker for GC7KC3X
May 24, 2018 12:58AM
Sorry, I'd missed this thread. I've removed the "Congratulations! You qualify for this challenge cache!" text from the script at the request of another cache owner. I'll try to have a look at the other boilerplate text at some stage.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login