Advanced

Re: Tags Disabled. Why?

Tags Disabled. Why?
July 02, 2019 06:06AM
I don't understand why you all disable legitimate tags without first confirming.

Two new tags:
were disabled because they were flagged as not challenges. Please resolve.
July 02, 2019 08:50AM
GC codes for these? Or who created those tags? Only that person will be able to enable them. The system automatically disables checkers where the name of the challenge cache doesn't contain the word Challenge.
July 02, 2019 07:46PM
I enabled them. They are GC46EFH and GC50MVR.
July 03, 2019 09:52PM
I re-enabled these two checkers but they've been disabled again. Is this a system automation? These are grandfathered challenge not requiring the word "challenge" in the title. How does PGC account for older challenges like these when checkers are created?
July 03, 2019 10:02PM
Please enable them again so I can see the details on them.
July 04, 2019 05:08AM
Re-enabled for your review They may be automatically disabled. I'm not sure how that works.
July 04, 2019 06:58AM
The checkers appear fine to me. Maybe there's a hint in the message sent from Project-GC when they're disabled. Maybe check your Project-GC messages?
July 04, 2019 03:09AM
PGC has an "exceptions" list, where caches which do not meet the usual "unknown type with 'challenge' in the title == challenge cache" can be moderated. I've added these two challenges to the list. There will need to be at least one other moderator (possibly two) voting them up to class them as challenges.
July 04, 2019 05:07AM
Thank you for the explanation sumbloke. Once approved, are existing tags automatically enabled?
July 04, 2019 06:49AM
No, I think the tags would need to be manually enabled. I'm not aware of any automatic enabling of tags, only the automatic disabling of them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login