Advanced

Is that possible to create ? 5 capitals of european countries

Is that possible to create ? 5 capitals of european countries
September 08, 2021 12:50PM
I have an idea for a challenge - find a cache in any 5 capitals of European countries. Perhaps technically possible, because only finds in 'districts' (counties) are checked - but probably time-consuming programming without giving a ready list?
Re: Is that possible to create ? 5 capitals of european countries
September 08, 2021 01:09PM
Here is a checker request for a similar challenge, as you can see you would need to submit a list of the counties/districts/similar you want to use for the challenge for the volunteers to be able to tag it: https://project-gc.com/forum/read?11,52910,52914#msg-52914
September 08, 2021 01:19PM
Many thanks for link. As I saw Technicaly checker is created only one thing to do is reduce number of countries to 5.
September 08, 2021 03:08PM
@ru.beus Assuming you would count the same countries as Europe as Alferic have done and the same region/counties as the specified as the "capital region" then yes. Personally I would have made some changes there, but that's up to you. :)
September 08, 2021 03:44PM
Well, Cyprus (entirely in Asia) should disappear from the list and Kazakhstan (12% of the territory in Europe) and Turkey should appear. I check and think.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2021 04:23PM by ru.beus. (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login