Advanced

Where to find script keywords and script description

Where to find script keywords and script description
March 19, 2022 03:56PM
According to https://project-gc.com/forum/read?7,16 each script should have script keywords and a script description.
But where can I see them (e.g. for the script http://project-gc.com/Challenges//19600)?
And how can I find scripts by keyword?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2022 06:31PM by Hofmannsthal-Gang. (view changes)
Re: Where to find script keywords and script description
March 20, 2022 06:31AM
Assuming you are registered as a tagger (because the script keywords and description are only really useful to taggers):

On the right side of that checker page, you should see a "button" labelled "Tag script". If you click on that, you will be navigated to the script page, on the "Show tags" tab.

There will be a grey box at the top of the page, containing the script title, Script ID, Enabled (checkbox), Creator, Created (date), Updated (date), Description and Keywords. Below this box you will see the various tags on that script (plus a blank one with input boxes because you asked to tag the script).
March 20, 2022 09:07AM
Thanks for your answer, but I am not yet registered for creating checkers.
I applied for this and now I have to pass the test, where I shall "respond with references to suitable checker scripts and configuration for them".
In order to configure checkers, I need their descriptions (including their parameters).
How can I see those descriptions?

And my other question was "How can I find scripts by keyword?".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2022 09:08AM by Hofmannsthal-Gang. (view changes)
March 20, 2022 12:36PM
Ah, okay. I understand your question a bit better now.

Above the grey box on the checker page, you should have a tab bar with "Find checkers" selected. Do you get a tab "Find script"? If so, this would be the way to search for appropriate scripts.
March 20, 2022 11:03PM
There is "Find checker", but not "Find script". :-(
And additionally I still cannot see the script descriptions. :-(
March 21, 2022 12:08PM
March 21, 2022 03:01PM
Many thanks!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login