To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] Number of caches found from different owners

[Cancelled] Number of caches found from different owners
September 29, 2017 11:54AM
Hello,

I want a checker that proves how many caches (can be anytype) I have found from different owners.
GC7CZ6A

Kind regards

Patrick
Re: Number of caches found from different owners
September 29, 2017 12:09PM
The checker must know the limit for how many is required. Anyway there is also an another problem with guidelines as these cache page elements are not allowed: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.
September 29, 2017 08:01PM
Did they change this recently? I found a cache challenge with reviewers and cachenames...
Let's wait for what the reviewer says...
October 02, 2017 05:06AM
(Reviewer here) Prior to the moratorium on challenge caches, it was quite popular to set up challenges based on cache names, cache owner names or publishing reviewer names. None of these are allowed under the 2016 updates to the challenge cache guidelines.
October 16, 2017 04:56PM
This thread has not received any further feedback from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login