To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] Challenge Checker for GC6KPGP "1-2-3-Primes" needed

[Cancelled] Challenge Checker for GC6KPGP "1-2-3-Primes" needed
June 14, 2016 12:23PM
Hello!
First of all I have to apologize for my bad english!

I am planning a Challenge with the following logging conditions :

1. the total number of caches found, including this Challenge found and regardless of category, must be a prime,
2. the logged caches of at least three of these six categories:
Traditional, Unknown, Multi, Letterbox, Event and Earthcache
must also be each a prime and the numbers of two of these three categories must each be over 50
3. and the final coordinates to be solved on a puzzle.

Is it possible to get a checker, which takes into account the total number of Caches and the respective total number of three of the six categories? Of course, in each case as a prime number. And also the minimum of 50?

In my case the challenge will be met with:
total Number: 839, puzzles 223, multi 59 and letter 29

The puzzle has nothing to do with the checker ;-)

I would very grateful for help!

Best regards
oldstyle
Re: Challenge Checker for GC6KPGP "1-2-3-Primes" needed
June 14, 2016 01:23PM
I'm afraid this challenge won't be permitted.
Once you qualify for a challenge then finding additional caches should not stop you from staying qualified if I understand the requirements if you stop having a prime number of finds then you will no longer qualify. Secondly if you've got a prime of multi's you are penalised by your challenge if you go and find another multi.
These both would come under rule 14: prohibited: design that limits or punishes any element of finding caches. (http://support.groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=206#positiveCriteria)

Feel free to consult your local reviewer if you think you may have a case for your challenge (they ultimately are the ones who make the decision) and let us know if you get the go-ahead from the reviewer before doing further work on it.
June 14, 2016 01:34PM
dear mole 125,

I was afraid:S, that this could be the answer; but thanks anyway for your quick reply :)...

yours, oldstyle
June 21, 2016 01:41PM
dear mole125

my reviewer told me, that this idea might be good, but won't be permitted...

therefore, I have given up the idea...

this to your Acknowledgement and once again, THANK YOU FOR HELPING

yours oldstyle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login