To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] GC7QMA2 100 finds between 500- 1000km checker required

[Cancelled] GC7QMA2 100 finds between 500- 1000km checker required
June 04, 2018 07:35AM
Hi
This is my first attempt at setting a challenge cache.
Could someone please help by providing a checker for my cache.GC7QMA2; it is called “how far would you go for a smiley challenge checker.”

It requires the cacher to have found at least 100 caches at greater than 500 km from home but less than 1000km.

We have completed this ourselves. It is to recognise those cachers who have to put in time and effort travelling to get their caches, not necessarily just those who have travelled over seas. That is why we set the distance upper limit.

Look forward to your help.
dghoffy
Re: GC7QMA2 100 finds between 500- 1000km checker required
June 04, 2018 07:51AM
Hi,

I see two problems here. One is the home coordinates. Checker do not have acces to home coordinates. Second problem may be the distance because it defines an area (a circle) which is not country, state or county. The reviewer may deny the challenge because of this "polygon" you have defined for the challenge.
Re: GC7QMA2 100 finds between 500- 1000km checker required
June 14, 2018 12:04PM
This thread has not received any further responce from the requester any more and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login