To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] GC82519 - Historic Caches of Grand Rapids Area

[Cancelled] GC82519 - Historic Caches of Grand Rapids Area
January 06, 2019 02:57AM
I am requesting a challenge checker that works like the historic county challenge checkers in Michigan (which typically require that 5 of the oldest 7 caches in the county boundary have been found - GC7WH5A is an example with a challenge checker), except I would like the checker to check if 45 of the 50 oldest caches within 25 miles of N 42° 58.162 W 085° 40.245 (which I am using as the center of Grand Rapids) have been found. Found archived caches within the radius older than the 50th oldest cache can be substituted, as is apparently currently required and allowed on the county challenges that have come out since the moratorium on challenge caches. If the cacher running the checker is the current owner of any of the 50 oldest caches, those would be counted as being found for the challenge. I hope that is enough info - let me know if more info is needed.
Re: GC82519 - Historic Caches of Grand Rapids Area
January 06, 2019 03:12AM
OK, in reading some of the other checker requests, I now see that using a radius is no longer allowed under the current guidelines (I missed that upon my first read of the guidelines), so please feel free to close or delete this request. Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login