To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] GC5MQFE - BCS: First Day to Find Challenge - 100 - Variation of lonely?

[Cancelled] GC5MQFE - BCS: First Day to Find Challenge - 100 - Variation of lonely?
March 08, 2020 09:45PM
Hi going through some of my unqualified challenges and several don't have checkers so I thought why not just ask. If a full checker can not be made maybe use the checker as a tool to flag potential qualifiers.

Now for the longest time checkers could not check logs. But it seems recently that the lonely cache checker was created. So this looks to me be a small variation of that checker as I read it could detect potentially initial finds. This challenge is to find a cache on it's first day of finding, not necessarily a FTF but on the same day.

The only exception is no event caches, CITO, Mega, or Giga Events are allowed.

If feasible there is also a 500 version GC5MWNK

Thanks for your time
Re: GC5MQFE - BCS: First Day to Find Challenge - 100 - Variation of lonely?
March 08, 2020 10:21PM
The checker system still doesn't have access to the logs of other teams. The lonely script uses a new Project-GC primitive which searches for lonely finds in the back-end. This is not a variation of lonely finds, so that script can't be used for this. There is no way to provide a checker for this.
Re: GC5MQFE - BCS: First Day to Find Challenge - 100 - Variation of lonely?
March 08, 2020 10:25PM
No problem I thought I'd ask as I do not know how the software is written. Feel free to close the request thanks for looking into it.

Currently I am only tracking my FTFs and awhile ago did a STF challenge so I knew about those as well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login