To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] Request checker for GC9A5WN

[Cancelled] Request checker for GC9A5WN
April 25, 2021 08:34PM
Hello,

I would like to request a challenge checker for GC9A5WN "Challenge Cache - 365x5."

The challenge is to fill in 365 days of the calendar grid with at least five finds. My intention is to allow any and all cache types that would get filled in on this grid. This would include stages to Adventure Lab Caches and events that the player hosts themselves.

All past, present, and future finds count. This is not intended to be a five-a-day streak for 365 days.

Thanks for your help with this.
Re: Request checker for GC9A5WN
April 25, 2021 08:53PM
This challenge is not allowed.

Please read 2.12.9. Time-Limited

Not acceptable
Requiring more than one find on any day or calendar date, even if cumulative. Example, find 5 caches for every date of the Finds for Each Day of the Year grid.
April 26, 2021 12:56AM
I understand.

I restructured the challenge. I made it into a double rainbow challenge. Would this one meet the rules? The challenge should be identical to GC46MV7.
April 26, 2021 03:16AM
I'm sorry but since the introduction in 2016 of the challenge guidelines this type of challenge is no longer allowed.

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria

Not acceptable
These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.
April 26, 2021 11:58PM
I understand. You may close this request. Thanks for your help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login