To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Awaiting feedback] GC97PJT

[Awaiting feedback] GC97PJT
March 18, 2021 02:48AM
Please set up a checker for me like GC3E56A, only instead of 15 required, I'd like 17 required.

Groundspeak has listed 20 cache types (if you include Benchmarks and Challenges). Find and log 17 distinct types.

I qualify for this challenge.

Thank you,
batman17
Re: GC97PJT
March 18, 2021 12:37PM
Please be advised that the types (if you do not specify) are for challenges
"Traditional Cache",
"Unknown Cache",
"Multi-cache",
"Event Cache",
"Earthcache",
"Letterbox Hybrid",
"Cache In Trash Out Event",
"Virtual Cache",
"Wherigo Cache",
"Webcam Cache",
"Lost and Found Event Cache",
"Locationless (Reverse) Cache",
"Mega-Event Cache",
"GPS Adventures Exhibit",
"Project APE Cache",
"Groundspeak Block Party",
"Giga-Event Cache",
"Groundspeak HQ",
"Groundspeak Lost and Found Celebration",
"Lab caches"

Challenges are part of the "Unknown caches"

But depending of the location a reviewer will accept for a challenge between 10 and 14 different cache types

Please ask your local reviewer how many types he will accept for this challenge
April 08, 2021 09:53PM
I sent a reviewer note on 3/21 and 4/5 asking this question and received no response back. Therefore, I'm assuming it will be no problem.

Will you please go ahead and make the checker for me so I can submit my cache for publishing?

Thank you!
April 08, 2021 10:09PM
Just FYI, reviewers can't see the reviewer notes unless you actually send the cache for review. The fact that nobody answered your reviewer notes in that time makes it sound like you did not send the cache for review...
May 29, 2021 10:03AM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login