To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] GC6MVNW Non-traditional 100 Day Streak Challenge Checker Request
July 04, 2016 11:51PM
Hi

I am seeking a script that will validate a 100 day streak where cachers need to find at least 1 nontraditional cache each day for 100 days straight. Other caches may be found during this timeframe, but the checker just needs to check for the non-traditional caches.

My GC is - GC6MVNW

Here is what I currently have in the listing:

To qualify for this challenge you will need to find Non-Traditional caches for 100 straight days. Please note - in order to meet the new challenge cache guidelines, you can still find traditional caches as you work on this challenge, but your ultimate goal is to find at least one non-traditional cache each day for 100 days. Simply use project geocaching's challenge checker to see if you qualify. If you do, please copy and paste the output from the challenge checker in you log.

When I completed my streak, it took perseverance and deliberate planning... but I did it! and so can you!

The types I used in my list include... Multicache, Virtual, Unknown, Webcam, Earthcache, Wherigo, Event, and Mega event.

Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2016 11:53PM by IbePaul. (view changes)
Re: GC6MVNW Non-traditional 100 Day Streak Challenge Checker Request
July 05, 2016 02:15AM
I don't think that it is allowed but feel free to ask a reviewer
guideline 9 not acceptable (It was a approx a week ago to the guidelines)

Specifying cache type(s) or find count (above one per day) required during a streak. (new 2016)
July 19, 2016 01:18PM
There is no feetback received on Target.'s comment.

Are you still waiting for a checker???
July 23, 2016 01:39PM
Hi

I am waiting to hear back from my reviewer. I will let you know as soon as I do and whether it will be allowed.

Thx
September 14, 2016 09:47AM
No feetback receved from the requester for more than a month. The request will be cancelled. You can place a new request if there is a positive answer for a reviewer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login