To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Challenge Checker request

[Cancelled] Challenge Checker request
April 23, 2019 10:46PM
Greetings,

I'm looking for a challenge checker to be created for my new challenge cache. The GC code is GC86RVC

The checker needs to check for 7 different container sizes in one day AND 7 different types of caches in one day (except event caches) and 25 different difficulty and terrain combinations in one day.

I have completed this already on 12/16/18. I got 29 D/T combinations and 7 sizes of caches and 7 different types of caches (earthcache, traditional, letterbox, multi, virtual, wheirgo and mystery cache)

Thanks again!

Triple_P
April 24, 2019 12:11AM
Unfortunately time limited caching is no longer allowed by Groundspeak, so no new challenges like thi can be made.

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#timeLimited
April 24, 2019 12:24AM
This is disappointing news to say the least. I appreciate the information, as I was unaware of this new rule. I'll archive my listing. I appreciate your time. You can close my case. I don't have any other challenge cache ideas at the moment. This was a big one for me and I thought it could have been amazing and unique compared to any other challenge I have seen.

Thanks

Triple_p.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login