To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: New Checker Request - GC86KRG

[Cancelled] Re: New Checker Request - GC86KRG
May 30, 2019 09:29AM
I have a Goonies-themed series of 4 caches... Letterbox, traditional and a multi with codes inside to the final mystery cache one eyed Willie final bonus cache,,, the checker I have isn't as good as the ones here so if this wud be possible I'd very much appreciate it thanks... JCACHE
May 30, 2019 10:12AM
Hi, please create a new thread, with your GC code(s) and specific requirements, then we can create your checkers for your hides
May 30, 2019 11:11AM
This is the challenge checker forum. By the sounds of things you only want a bonus cache checker, which is not allowed as a challenge checker since it'll be a fixed list of caches which is against rule 11 of the challenge cache guidelines. If I misunderstood your request, please clarify what your exact requirements are.
June 19, 2019 06:23AM
ok i think i understand . so how do i get a checker for my mystery cache so they kno they have the right solved numbers for the coords?? the gccode is same one on request GC86KRG ITS A 3 cache leading to the mystery the 4th and final one ..sorry im not great at this yet and any help or wisdom is greatly appreciated
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login