To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Script question

[Awaiting feedback] Script question
June 30, 2019 03:57AM
Is there a script that can be used to search for words in a title but only in specific states?
June 30, 2019 05:18AM
Script there is. But a new challenge like that would not be acceptable since it violates rule 10 of the challenge cache guidelines

Source of Criteria: Not Acceptable. These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.
July 02, 2019 04:03AM
Yes, I understand but that wasn't part of my question. This is for a grandfathered challenge. I'd like to know the name of the script, please.
July 02, 2019 06:32AM
It depends on the challenge, but here's a few:

Word from word lists in title checker(by sumbloke)
Number of caches with word in the title extended(by Oneforfortytwo)
July 03, 2019 08:10PM
Thank you pieterix. I don't believe those scripts will help for these grandfathered challenges (GC545RD, GC545T3 and GC545V4) as they require specific states, not just a random number of regions.
July 03, 2019 08:17PM
Aha, now we have something to work with. How do you identify a cache as being a "civil war cache" ? Certain phrase in the cache name or what?
October 08, 2019 01:01PM
This thread has not received any further response from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login