To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC51BE4

[Cancelled] GC51BE4
September 16, 2016 07:40AM
Please can someone make a checker for the cache listed?
It requires the cacher to find 3 different types of cache in a day, 100 times.

ROb
September 16, 2016 08:36AM
This is not a challenge cache according to the guidelines. The word challenge is missing in the title and because of this a checker will be automaticly disabled
September 16, 2016 02:14PM
I didn't realise that the cache had to have 'challenge' in the title.
That's a bummer.
Is there any other way for me to check my finds and see how many days i have found at least 3 different types?
Rob
September 16, 2016 02:30PM
Convince the cache owner to alter the cache name by putting ( Challenge ) behind the title
September 16, 2016 03:27PM
A good way to convince of a name cache is to log it without meeting the requirement or show that you do and compline when it is deleted.
Challenge was required in the name of challenge caches when it was published so can be a challenge cache.
It is a regular mystery caches with a ALR(Additional logging requirement) and that is not allowed anymore and can be ignored even on old caches. I suspect it was not allowed when the challenge was published.
All that is needed is to sign the log
September 17, 2016 12:01AM
Apart from the above comments, if it was changed to have the word "Challenge" in the title, the checker would only need to check for 25 days, since that is listed as the minimum qualification.
October 07, 2016 12:08PM
No futher feedback, request cancelled and moved to Archived checker request (impossible)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login