To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Challenge tracker for GC8QE8

[Awaiting feedback] Challenge tracker for GC8QE8
May 07, 2020 10:11PM
Hello.
I need a challenge tracker for https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC8QE8E_1-of-everything
The requirements are to find 1 of every type of geocache except wherigo and webcam but if you DO get those you get bonus points. (Points mean nothing).

Is it possible to have the tracker END (if you qualify the cords are given to you) the cords are: 43°57'45"N 71°30'21"W · 1,742 ft.
Thanks!!
May 07, 2020 11:26PM
Several of the cache types would not be allowed, since guideline 4 states "Challenge cache owners must demonstrate that there are plenty of qualifying caches to meet the challenge at the time of publication."

Providing the coordinates upon qualification is not allowed under guideline 3: "The container must be placed at coordinates on the cache page, either as posted coordinates, or as a visible final waypoint."

Finally, you are nowhere near qualifying yourself, which is required under guideline 6: "Challenge cache owners must show that they have met the challenge."
May 07, 2020 11:46PM
So if i can prove i got them all i am good?
May 08, 2020 12:08AM
That is one of three issues I pointed out to you.
May 08, 2020 12:12AM
Ok.
May 08, 2020 12:13AM
I dealt with most of them. For mystery. The CO of a a mystery i solved disabled the cache.
I want and found the cache and cant log it yet.
May 08, 2020 01:18AM
According to your profile, you have only found Traditional caches and a single Virtual cache.
May 08, 2020 12:14AM
And for the first one. Can you elaborate a little?
May 08, 2020 01:16AM
Some examples:
Project A.P.E. caches - there are currently two in the world. It's unlikely a challenge will be allowed with a requirement to find one.
Geocaching HQ - there is only one. It's unlikely a challenge will be allowed with a requirement to find it.
Lost & Found Event/Community Celebration Event - These only exist every 10 years. Unlikely to be allowed as a condition.
Groundspeak Block Party - I think this type only existed once and there are no current ones.
Locationless (Reverse) Caches - This is an old type and there is only one currently active. Unlikely to be allowed as a condition.
May 20, 2020 09:56AM
What is the situation on this request? Can this be moved to ARCHIVED Checkers
June 09, 2020 10:42AM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login