To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] Requesting challenge checkers for GC8R849, GC8R86R, GC8R86Z

[Cancelled] Requesting challenge checkers for GC8R849, GC8R86R, GC8R86Z
May 20, 2020 03:32AM
I need three checkers for the following cache pages:

GC8R849 Happy Hiders - 25 Hides Challenge
The checker will determine if a person has hidden at least 25 hides. This should include caches, virtuals, meet and greets, CITO events, and all things that are listed under a person's "Hides" on their stats page or profile page).

GC8R86R Happy Hiders - 50 Hides Challenge
The checker will determine if a person has hidden at least 50 hides. This should include caches, virtuals, meet and greets,CITO, events, and all things that are listed under a person's "Hides" on their stats or profile page).

GC8R86Z Happy Hiders - 100 Hides Challenge
The checker will determine if a person has hidden at least 100 hides. This should include caches, virtuals, meet and greets, CITO events, and all things that are listed under a person's "Hides on their stats page or profile page).

I couldn't find caches that were like these that already had a checker, so I guess these will all have to made from scratch. I appreciate your help on this. These are my first challenges that I've ever written. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Jean Morin
jmorin305@yahoo.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2020 03:21PM by Stuckin4th. (view changes)
Re: I need three challenge checkers
May 20, 2020 04:36AM
I'm sorry but since the introduction in 2016 of the challenge guidelines this type of challenge is no longer allowed.

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria

Not acceptable
Requiring cachers to own a cache.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login