To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Challenge checker needed for GC8PMB2.

[Awaiting feedback] Challenge checker needed for GC8PMB2.
June 02, 2020 08:36PM
Hello, I need a challenge checker for GC8PMB2, which will be similar to GC36PAC for New Hampshire and GC48CR5 for Massachusetts. So, it should verify that a cacher has found a cache in each of CT's 169 towns. Unfortunately, neither of the above-named caches have a checker associated with them. I know a "My Finds" pocket query exists that, when run, can be opened by Google Earth, which shows town boundaries. Thanks!
Jim
June 03, 2020 06:42AM
Unfortunately that's against rule 10 of the challenge cache guidelines:

Source of Criteria: Not Acceptable: Challenges based on geographic areas other than countries, states/provinces, counties (or their local equivalent). For example, user-defined mapping polygons, latitude/longitude, radius, etc.

The definition of cities will require user-defined mapping polygons, so it's not allowed.
July 02, 2020 02:47PM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login