To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Request - Alphabet Checker

[Awaiting feedback] Request - Alphabet Checker
June 25, 2020 09:20AM
Hi!

Help needed! Could someone do for me checker for next kind of challenge cache?

"To fulfill challenge you have to find and log caches, which name begins with every different alphabet (A-Ö), every number (0-9) and any other mark than letter or number (for example ", #, -) from three categories; traditional, multi, unknown, wherigo, virtual, webcam, letterbox, earthcache or event - every type is valid. There is no time or any geographical limits."

Note 1. In Challenge you have to find all the western letters plus three Scandinavian letters. That makes 29 different letters: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, l, k, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z, å, ä, ö. It doesn't matter if the letter is capital letter or small letter.

Note 2. Numbers are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0.

Note 3. Any other mark than letter or number could be whatever else.

To fulfill challenge you have to find 120 caches: 29 different letter caches x 3 (three cache types) = 87 caches, 10 different number caches x 3 (three cache types) = 30 caches and three any other starting mark caches x 3 (three cache types) = 3 caches. 87 + 30 + 3 = 120.

If the third part (any other mark) is too difficult to include to checker then it can be left out from the challenge so then there is 117 caches required.

Regards,

Joksut
June 25, 2020 12:43PM
I'm sorry but since the introduction in 2016 of the challenge guidelines this type of challenge is no longer allowed.

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria

Not acceptable
These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.
July 19, 2020 11:45AM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login