To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] Checker Request GC8XTG3

[Cancelled] Checker Request GC8XTG3
August 10, 2020 04:09AM
I require a challenger checker to be created to go with my new challenge cache- GC8XTG3 Camden Haven Challenge.
I need finders to have found 1 cache from each listed area of the Camden Haven and one other cache type from the whole area.

The challenge is to have found one cache in each of the following locations of the Camden Haven Area and to have found one 'other' cache type not already listed in your qualifying caches in all areas of the challenge.

The areas in which you need to have found one cache are: Laurieton, Lakewood, West Haven, North Brother Mountain, North Haven, Dunbogan (NOT including Crowdy Bay National Park, Bonny Hills ( NOT including Jolly Nose Mountain) and Lake Cathie. So that is 8 locations which you need to have found one cache in each location, then one more 'other' cache type. There are 4 types of caches in this area.
Re: Checker Request GC8XTG3
August 10, 2020 05:03AM
Sorry, guideline 10 states:
Not acceptable
Challenges based on geographic areas other than countries, states/provinces, counties (or their local equivalent). For example, user-defined mapping polygons, latitude/longitude, radius, etc.

The Camden Haven area itself is contained within the Port Macquarie-Hastings "county" (in Australia "county" refers to local government areas), so even this area would not be allowed as challenge criteria, let alone the suburbs/towns within it.
Re: Checker Request GC8XTG3
August 10, 2020 05:08AM
ok thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login