To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Beta Checkers

[Cancelled] Beta Checkers
November 22, 2020 09:23PM
Hi,
Could I please have checkers made for the following. They are not going to be published very soon, but just to help with working on the challenges, can I please have the checkers made?
Thanks

For each of these I would like them to require fulfilling 365 cells on the finds by date grid using the unique icon given:
GC9327Q - Wherigo
GC9327K - Earth cache
GC9327G - Event Cache (All event types count)
GC9327C - Letterbox
GC9327A - Multi
GC93279 - Virtual
GC93277 - Unknown
GC93274 - Traditional

For each of these I would like them to require fulfilling 81 cells on the D/T Fizzy grid using the unique icon given:
GC9328H - Wherigo
GC9328F - Earth cache
GC9328E - Event Cache (All event types count) (Only D/T's in the 1 difficulty row count, so only only 9D/T's on this one)
GC9328C - Letterbox
GC9328B - Multi
GC93289 - Virtual
GC93288 - Unknown
GC93287 - Traditional

Thanks for your time!!
November 22, 2020 09:32PM
I started on the first one, but found you were a long way from qualifying.

Just to make sure you are aware, to create a challenge cache, you MUST qualify and demonstrate so, otherwise your reviewer will not publish it.
November 22, 2020 09:35PM
I am aware of this. I am planning to use the checkers to work towards the challenges. I doubt I can make it to the marks for each challenge, but I am simply trying to get close.. If this is a problem or to tedious I understand..
Thanks
November 23, 2020 06:59AM
Hi, challenge checkers are not created so individuals can work toward their own goals.

We are volunteers who create checkers to support actual official geocache challenges, and these MUST be in line with official guidelines. I won't call your requests an abuse of the system or an abuse of volunteers....but others could.

Anyway, I wish you luck towards getting close to some of your own personal challenges
November 23, 2020 01:14PM
I understand. Thanks for your time!
November 23, 2020 10:52AM
These are against the guidelines and should not be published:
GC9327Q - Wherigo
GC9327K - Earth cache
GC9327G - Event Cache (All event types count)
GC9327C - Letterbox
GC93279 - Virtual

A couple of the D/T ones is probably not allowed due to there not being enough caches.

For your own personal goals Project-GC already have tools available for you to work on these kinds of things.

365 days: https://project-gc.com/Tools/NeededFoundDates
D/T matrix: Just click on the top right corner where it says "Type: All" in the D/T-matrix in Profile Stats or use: https://project-gc.com/Tools/MapMatrix

Apart from this being abuse of the volunteers time it is also completely unnecessary since there are already tools available.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login