To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] Checker for GC9M5QQ - Forgotten Years series

[Cancelled] Checker for GC9M5QQ - Forgotten Years series
January 11, 2022 08:15AM
Hi,

Can I please request a checker or tag for GC9M5QQ - the latest in my "Forgotten Years" series. Finders of the three previous caches in this series have been using checkers tagging "Lonely Finds (by pieterix)".

The idea is that people add up the unfound time on caches they have found which have not been found in 183 days (6 months) before their find. For this latest one, "Forgotten Century", when you add up the total unfound time on qualifying caches and it is more than a century (36524 days) you qualify.

However for this latest one I have also added the requirement to have 100 qualifying caches in total. Hopefully that doesn't over-complicate things on the checker side.

Thanks! Feel free to contact me with any queries.

Cheers
James / NationalSteel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2022 08:16AM by NationalSteel. (view changes)
Re: Checker for GC9M5QQ - Forgotten Years series
January 11, 2022 10:59AM
I'm sorry but geocaching.com does not accept new challenges based upon the lonely cache principle

Please read 2.12.14. Positive Challenge Criteria

Not acceptable
Competition rather than achievement; examples, challenge based on "First to Finds" or lonely caches are competitions.
Re: Checker for GC9M5QQ - Forgotten Years series
January 12, 2022 12:17PM
That's a shame - thanks for the info.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login