To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Need a checker for twin cache names please GC5E0Z3

Need a checker for twin cache names please GC5E0Z3
June 01, 2016 04:05PM
Hi! I'm looking for a checker for GC5E0Z3 - http://coord.info/GC5E0Z3
This one is almost right but it only searches for 1 match and I need 25:
http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC4V9W5/16477
If I could edit that one I would, but I cannot. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2016 04:06PM by LizardSally. (view changes)
Re: Need a checker for twin cache names please GC5E0Z3
June 01, 2016 04:12PM
According to the checker you would only qualify with 20
June 01, 2016 04:14PM
I'll try to elaborate on what vogelbird said. To publish a challenge you need to fulfill it yourself. Since you don't have 25 yourself it doesn't make sense to make a tag for that, unless you have plans to improve your own stats first.
June 01, 2016 04:19PM
I'm not looking to publish a challenge. I just want to be able to see if I qualify for it and have an easy way to post the qualifications when I do. Is that not allowed?
June 01, 2016 04:21PM
The names don't need to be identical either, there can be variations, but I don't know of a way to figure that out. I don't like GSAK so I was hoping there was a way to figure it out using Project GC.
June 01, 2016 04:31PM
There no script for the condition of this challenge, and it's a grandfathed cache anyway so no script required
June 01, 2016 04:42PM
Are we only allowed to ask for a script if we want to publish a challenge? I just want to be able to see if I qualify. I used to be able to edit the checkers but now only you guys can do it. Is there no way that I can get help for this unless I want to publish a challenge like this? I didn't see that on the forum so if so I am very sorry. If not, can someone help me, or is this sort of request not allowed? You said I have 20 caches that qualify. Can I at least get a copy of those please? I don't know how to find the information needed without a checker. Please can someone help?
June 01, 2016 05:24PM
The checker I made voor this was wrong and the 20 was wrong because of that,.

You can post here grandfarther caches for a checker request but this challenge can not be tagged because of the conditions. The checker cannot allow Barrel of MONKEYS and Barrel O'Monkeys to be correct
June 01, 2016 05:36PM
Okay, I understand now, thank you very much anyway.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login