To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Checker for all EU countries

[Cancelled] Checker for all EU countries
January 12, 2023 08:09PM
Hello,

I would like to request a checker for the cache with code GCA3VJC (not published yet).

It should check whether the person found at least 1 cache in each country in the European Union (full list in [1]). All cache types (including virtuals, earthcaches and events) except for adventure labs should be allowed.

[1] The exact list of countries is: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
January 12, 2023 08:51PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA3VJC/74318

Please test and reply
January 12, 2023 09:00PM
I think it looks great!

What are the next steps?
January 12, 2023 09:07PM
Use this procedure
1. Open the link as provided
2. Click on in the "link" button on the right
3. Copy the code for the third option and paste it into your cache description
(You might need to first click on the green button above the description to put it in the right mode.)
4. Save & preview and submit for publication once you're happy with it.

If you don't see the usual challenge check icon you might need to click the Source button above the cache description box before you paste the code.
January 13, 2023 07:14AM
This is great, just one problem:

When I now put the button on my cache page, it already shows the number of successful and unsuccessful checks that I performed while testing. Is there a way to reset it?

I would normally just clone the checker, but the GC code of my cache is already associated with the one being tested.

Thanks again for your help!
January 28, 2023 05:18PM
This challenge turns out to be too hard to be published. Sorry for the unnecessary work, I will not be using it for a cache.
January 28, 2023 07:54PM
Checker removed
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login