To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC423X1

[Cancelled] GC423X1
March 12, 2023 03:02PM
Would it be possible to create a checker for this cache please. The cache is already live
In essence it is similar to a bingo line. On the cache page there is a grid, you need to get from one side to the other.
It is a time constraint cache, all caches must be found in one day. A minimum of five caches are required to fulfill the challenge.

Kind regards
March 17, 2023 07:09PM
I'm not sure how much of this would be possible. in particular, the checker would have no way of verifying these:
I - island cache - not something that can be found in the cache data
R - reviewer cache - don't think there is any way of telling if a owner is a reviewer just by id or tag.
N - nano cache - some think nanos are different to simply micros, but the checker could assume to search for micros.

a checker that just leaves these options as not qualifying would be possible, but it would be a completely new script with limited use that does not work fully itself.
March 17, 2023 07:15PM
OK,
Thank you for your assistance, and getting back to me. I will not pursue this any further.

Paul
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login