To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] GC6JZE2 - Coat of Arms and Map Geo-Art Challenge

[Cancelled] GC6JZE2 - Coat of Arms and Map Geo-Art Challenge
June 02, 2016 08:10AM
Hi folks.

I need a checker for a new challenge cache:
to qualify you must find ALL the caches in Brother Colin's Map of Australia and Coat of Arms Geo-Art.

Cheers.
Re: GC6JZE2 - Coat of Arms and Map Geo-Art Challenge
June 02, 2016 08:13AM
Please note:

There are 113 caches in the Geo-Art, and at this stage there are still 13 waiting to be published.
º
June 02, 2016 10:10AM
This challenge is not publishable: https://support.groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=206

11. Specific Lists:

Acceptable
A challenge based on caches with at least X number of Favorite Points can be published, as the information comes from Geocaching.com.

Not Acceptable
A challenge based on elements under the cache owner’s primary control is not acceptable: examples, my favorites, my caches, caches by this owner, or this group.
June 02, 2016 11:42AM
An option might be N caches inside a radius of a point that include the geoarts.

I dont know if that is ok. And how many of the cacher in the area you can include
Ask an rewiever if it is ok
June 03, 2016 12:21AM
The caches that need to be found to qualify for the Challenge do not belong to me. They are not under my primary control.
June 03, 2016 12:33AM
I still suspect it would not be allowed.
You say in principal that all caches in list shall be found. That was not allowed even by the old guidelines but was more clear there.

If a checker is created there has to be a bookmarklist or a list of gccodes in the config and those are under your primary control

There is not way to know from caches if it is the geoart from the available data.
The listing text cant be used see guideline 10 "not allowed"

These listing elements: cache titles, cache owner names, GC Codes, or listing text. (new 2016)

I recommend that you send the challenge to a reviewer and ask if it is according to the guidelines before what i guess is meaningless work i spent on a checker
July 26, 2016 04:30PM
There is no further feedback from the requester for almost 8 weeks therefore this question will be achieved.
If you still want to pursue the challenge please place a new request.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login