To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Challenge for FP

[Cancelled] Challenge for FP
June 05, 2016 06:43AM
Hello

I need a Challenge Checker for the following task.

The sum of Favouritpoints of the caches I have currently found divided by the number of Founds to be at least 100th

Explanation: With every cache I found I have collected 100 FP (or more!)

THX Fred

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2016 06:45AM by FredFredsen. (view changes)
June 05, 2016 08:05AM
That is a very difficult challenge, especially for more experienced cachers.

Is this the math you intend:

Cacher FF has found 3,440 caches.  The total favorite points on those caches is 276,179.
This cache does not qualify because 276,179/3,440 = 80.28459 which is not enough to qualify for "100".

Is this already published? If not, I think it would be difficult to publish because you do not qualify and I think it would be hard to find many in the area that do.

New guidelines, requirement 6
Challenge cache owners must show that they have met the challenge

New guidelines, requirement 5
A challenge cache needs to appeal to and be attainable by a reasonable number of cachers.

In any case, we need the GC code to do anything more.
June 05, 2016 10:09AM
I suspect the the it does not matter you and others meet the requirements. I suspect it is not allowed. Beause to meet the requirements you are punished for finding caches with few FP

New guidelines, requirement 5 (Not accepted)
Not finding caches: design that limits or punishes any element of finding caches. Examples: Challenges that require ratios in finds; such as 10% of finds must be Attended logs, challenges that require finding only some particular type for over time, as 100 consecutive Mystery finds.

If you think it might be allowed please contact a reviewer and ask. Post a report back so a script can be created / the thread archived.
Post if you have given upp the idea so it can be archived
June 13, 2016 01:00PM
Did you get a response from the reviewer?
Or is the challenge canceled?
July 12, 2016 10:30AM
This thread is cancalled because of no responce for more than a month
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login