To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Checker needed for GC5KNW2

[Resolved] Checker needed for GC5KNW2
August 12, 2017 11:31PM
Hi! I'm not the CO but was wondering if a checker could be made for this cache please? GC5KNW2 Lyex's Pasco, Hernando & Citrus ABC Challenge.
You must find a cache in each of the three counties that starts with each letter of the alphabet and one in each county must be at least a 4.5 D rating. Thank you!
Re: Checker needed for GC5KNW2
August 13, 2017 09:41AM
Here is the link to the checker http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC5KNW2/28150

The output is not so nice but I was running out of printing lines with this script
Please confirm that this is the checker you require
August 13, 2017 12:52PM
Yes that works, thank you!
August 13, 2017 01:30PM
Actually now that I'm looking at the output in depth I think there is an error in it. Under the letter T it's showing me two different T caches I found in Citrus county. Can you please double check that? Thank you!!
August 13, 2017 03:49PM
I only have GC4HY7E: The Ole Fishin Hole, 2015-04-05, Citrus County (FL) fot T

I could be that you are looking at T and difficulty 4.5 or 5 there is no possibility to get a parallel output so it could be that there are caches shown with a different letter.
The other thing is that you have no fulfilled the challenge and every time you usu the checker it's trying to find the best solution
August 13, 2017 05:59PM
Okay cool thanks it must have been my tired eyes this morning. This is perfect, gives me caching goals to find the letters I'm missing. Thank you so much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login