To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] checker for 200 contiguous counties

[Resolved] checker for 200 contiguous counties
June 03, 2019 10:41PM
This is request for a checker for proposed cache GC88Y1N. The challenge is to find 200 contiguous counties.
Re: checker for 200 contiguous counties
June 03, 2019 11:16PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC88Y1N/43183

Please test and reply
June 04, 2019 02:59AM
Tested the checker.
worked correctly for
dagrandpa, VeesMom, albuquerquebill, and some others
failed for budabeli, cyclegreen and some others. (failed = ran for 60 seconds and gave no results)
I ran the same cachers with the checkers for
GC4EJRG
GC4EJQB
which state the problem in terms of connected regions (states) but output the number of counties used. These 2 checkers worked for all cachers tried.
June 04, 2019 12:14PM
budabeli worked in the checker and cyclegreen is not passing the checker

I have to use the script of sloth96 because that have the updated json file for the counties.
I have excluded Locationless Caches

Please try again because everything works fine when I test
June 04, 2019 05:06PM
I reran the tests on budabeli, cyclegreen and another failing cacher. This time the checker worked fine. I was very careful to use the suggested cacher name in blue when performing the test which then failed. . I ran budabeli 3x, each time after first exiting from firefox.. Not clear why it did not work unless gc-project computer was overloaded with other processing. Anyway, I'll add the checker to the cache and submit for review. I made a list of qualifying cachers in NM for this challenge which needs to be submitted to the reviewer as they are worried that it might not be appropriate for this part of the wild west. Thank you for your help and the quick response.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login