To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC4J7NK - Red White and Blue Challenge

[Resolved] GC4J7NK - Red White and Blue Challenge
July 08, 2016 02:42AM
I'm not sure if I submitted this one or not. This is a grand-fathered challenge. Wondering if you'd be able to create a checker for the following criteria:
Find 3 caches in a single day that begin with "Red", "White" and "Blue". The words can be stand alone (red, white, blue) or they can be at the beginning of the word (blueberry, whitehead, redneck, etc.). Go ahead and find as many other caches the same day, just be sure that 3 of them qualify for the challenge. Qualifying caches can be found in any of the 50 USA states or Washington D.C. or any USA territories. Past finds do count as long as all 3 caches were found on the same date.

GC code is GC4J7NK

Thank you!
Re: GC4J7NK - Red White and Blue Challenge
July 08, 2016 04:23AM
It looks like you have requested it before, but nobody has dealt with it. I will cancel that other request.

I can't see any script which will handle those specific requirements. Additionally, this is likely to be quite low on the priority list for a script writer, since no new challenges will be allowed with similar requirements, so it has limited utility.
July 11, 2016 10:14AM
I've created a tag here: http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC4J7NK/21881 (it was possible to do it with my generic checker script).

I've interpreted "Qualifying caches can be found in any of the 50 USA states or Washington D.C. or any USA territories" as meaning that the country must be 'United States' - let me know if this isn't correct.
August 13, 2016 06:27PM
No further feedback recieved. The checker assumed to be correct and thread archived.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login