To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Challenge Checker for GC87K9M The Prairies' Golden Oldies Challenge

[Resolved] Challenge Checker for GC87K9M The Prairies' Golden Oldies Challenge
September 30, 2019 12:02AM
I am requesting a challenge checker for GC87K9M The Prairies' Golden Oldies Challenge located in Edmonton, Alberta that works the same as GC87K9M - A REDUX CHALLENGE-THE PRAIRIES' GOLDEN OLDIES! (Canada) outside Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

Many thanks,
GeoGuider
Re: Challenge Checker for GC87K9M The Prairies' Golden Oldies Challenge
September 30, 2019 05:32AM
Have you got another GCcode for us because you only gave the existing checker code.
September 30, 2019 09:25PM
Hi there,
I'm copying a challenge that's SE of Saskatoon. It's a current cache in the province next to us called
GC87K9M - A REDUX CHALLENGE-THE PRAIRIES' GOLDEN OLDIES! (Canada) outside Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
We're over 500 km from this cache as the crow flies, but it's a 595 km one-way trip and a six hour drive there.

I'd like to put a similar cache in Edmonton, Alberta at GC87K9M The Prairies' Golden Oldies Challenge. It needs to check for the oldest cache in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba (the prairie provinces in Canada). Currently the oldest are as follows:
ALBERTA | GCA6-Strathcona Wilderness 1 | HIDDEN November 4, 2000
SASKATCHEWAN | GC14F-Sask-cache-one | HIDDEN January 7, 2001
MANITOBA | GC21C-C1BUA - cache 1n a builtup area | HIDDEN February 5, 2001

There's a chance that one of them might get archived some day, so the checker needs to check that they've found these or the oldest cache in the province should one of these gets archived.

Does that clarify things?
Many thanks for your help,
Marion (aka GeoGuider)
October 15, 2019 01:36PM
The checker will automatic update and take the next oldest
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login