To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Awaiting feedback] New Checker Request

[Awaiting feedback] New Checker Request
October 17, 2019 09:55PM
2 caches, every county of Texas
Have not created cache page yet, just need to see if there are enough qualifiers.

Thank you
Re: New Checker Request
October 17, 2019 11:04PM
Why are you asking for a checker, you are such a long way of the goal Youssef

Paintballvet18 does not qualify for this Challenge yet.
But don't worry! You are on right track to fulfil the Challenge soon. Let's go to find some caches out there!

You have found required number of caches (2) in 45 Counties so far. Required minimum is 254 Counties.
October 17, 2019 11:06PM
I know I’m not qualified but that doesn’t matter. I am working with someone on adding it to a new series of challenge caches.
Can you build the checker so I can work to get the ten names?

Thank you
October 17, 2019 11:22PM
And I need a GCcode
October 18, 2019 12:09AM
GC8B3WN
October 18, 2019 01:31AM
October 18, 2019 01:41AM
Is there a way for the checker to return as well as the list of caches a map of the counties that qualify in green and those that don’t in white?
October 18, 2019 02:19AM
I see a way to show you the incomplete counties in a list, but not in a map view.

If you want it to provide a list of counties you still need more finds in, that's a change I can make.
October 18, 2019 02:34AM
Yes please!
October 18, 2019 02:47PM
So I tried to model the checker after a few other challenges that already exist, but unfortunately I can't find a script that provides the incomplete output that you're looking for.

The best thing I can set up is the one I posted above that shows a yes/no response as to whether you qualify or not. The output of that checker will also post your finds for each county UP TO 2 per county so you can see which counties you've completed and which ones are in progress.

So on your output, if you look at the 19th county in the list (Leon County) it shows that you have 1 of the required 2 finds in that county.

All the other counties that aren't listed, you have zero finds in. And that map can be found on your project-gc profile stats page.

Hope that helps answer your questions a bit.
October 18, 2019 03:27PM
That’ll do. Thank you!
October 19, 2019 04:46AM
Is there a way to get, on the output list, a line in red text for missing cache?

For example, say I only have 1 cache in Dallas County, there would be a subsequent output line with a red text saying missing cache.
November 15, 2019 11:55AM
This thread has not received any further feedback and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (completed). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login