To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GCQKKE Oregon DeLorme Challenge

[Resolved] GCQKKE Oregon DeLorme Challenge
October 19, 2019 04:06AM
Hello, I put in a request to have a checker made for the Oregon Delorme Challenge GCQKKE and you kindly did.
Jist to note that this is not my cache. Since I am a paying member I was asked to make the request.
Apparently I did not catch the challenge perimeters in that only regular and virtual caches finds are allowed. No multis, puzzles, locarionless, events, wherigos. Webcams, earthcaches, or letterboxes are allowed. And apparently, the checker you made allows these kinds of finds..
Can the checker be fixed so that only regular and virtual cache finds are shown?
Another qualification that is allowed is if you have placed a cache in one of the areas.
So i am bringing you a mess, sorry.
Idk if this can be fixed, but I thought I would ask.
Thank you.
Re: GCQKKE Oregon DeLorme Challenge
October 19, 2019 09:16AM
I made the types changes in "Traditional Cache" and "Virtual Cache" only.

The owner part in a different problem because their is no allowance for this in the script at the moment
I will contact the scriptwriter to see if this is possible
October 19, 2019 09:50AM
I added this "own caches as found" feature to the checker.
October 20, 2019 03:43AM
Thank you so much! I will let the community know
October 20, 2019 07:14AM
For some reasons many finders do not pass the checker. Maybe there is another problem?
October 20, 2019 08:57AM
The problem is that most finders allowed physical and virtual caches in their finds that's why I did not limit the checker to tradi's and virtiuals in the first placel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login