To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Awaiting feedback] GC86TE1 Seven is Heaven: The Centennial Traveler

[Awaiting feedback] GC86TE1 Seven is Heaven: The Centennial Traveler
March 22, 2020 09:04PM
Good afternoon,
I would like to create the following. I did not see a conflict with any of the publish rules.

"Your challenge is to find at least One Hundred (100) caches in each of seven (7) U.S. States (DC not included). The only twist is that you may NOT use your home state."

Thank you for your time
Re: GC86TE1 Seven is Heaven: The Centennial Traveler
March 23, 2020 02:46AM
The checker system does not have access to the user's home coordinates (this is stated in the "READ FIRST" thread). It could be done by excluding the user's most-found region on the assumption that this is their home state (or province or other state-level division), but that's the closest we could manage. And I think that would require a new checker script to be written.
March 28, 2020 04:53PM
Ok, great. Please make it to do 8 US states of 100 caches or more

Thank you
March 28, 2020 05:19PM
Here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC86TE1/50079

Please test and let us know if it's suitable.
May 01, 2020 10:45AM
What is the situation on this request?
Can this be moved to ARCHIVED Checkers
May 20, 2020 10:08AM
This thread has not received any further response from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (completed). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
May 21, 2020 01:51AM
Thank you. Unfortunately, there is a similar one, different number but similar enough that the reviewer will not publish this one. I didn't realize because it was almost 100 miles away and there are almost 400 challenges withing 100 miles. So, I will have to let this one go. I'll try to do better picking my battles in the future so I don't waste time. Thank for your effort on this one
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login