To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Checker needed for GC8TRDW

[Resolved] Checker needed for GC8TRDW
June 12, 2020 10:59PM
Requesting a checker for this new one, which has three different qualifications. Let me know if this wording is not clear.

1) You must have 50 finds of any kind in Vermont.

2) You must have 100 finds with the attribute "Scenic View". (Binoculars icon) They can be from VT or anywhere else.</p>

3) You must have at least one in 15 of the following 17 categories, with a total of not less than 100 total from the following categories:

a) Hunting, b) Watch for Livestock, c) Snowshoes Required, d) Cross Country Skis Required, e) Ticks Present. f) poisonous plants present, g)Thorns present, h) Dangerous Animals Present, i) Camping Available, j) Campfires Allowed; k) Horses Allowed; l) Not Available in Winter
m) Short Hike, n) Medium Hike, o) May Require Swimming, p) May Require Wading and q) Abandoned Structure. (Your icon finds can be from anywhere.)
June 13, 2020 02:31AM
Here is your checker, can you please test it and get back to us

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8TRDW/52062
June 13, 2020 02:39AM
Thanks, while it works in theory, I can't tell from the output that the tester has a total of not less than 100 of the 17 icons. Perhaps it does, but I can't see where the output tells me that?

This is the most complex I have done, and I appreciate your work on it.

CarriVT
June 13, 2020 03:03AM
Sorry... I missed the "not less than 100" part...... hmmm, I will have to see how to add that
June 13, 2020 03:20AM
OK, its fixed.... can you please test again
June 13, 2020 11:05AM
Yes, thank you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login