To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Challenge to find 90 ECs and 90 Virtuals

[Resolved] Challenge to find 90 ECs and 90 Virtuals
June 19, 2020 05:34PM
Hello,

I wonder if you would be kind enough to create a challenge checker for me. The criteria are: finding a combination of at least 90 Earth caches and a minimum of 90 Virtual caches.

The GC-code to the “This is virtually an EC challenge (pun intended)” is GC8T3N6

Geocordialement,

Killakul
June 19, 2020 07:03PM
Here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8T3N6/52229

Please test and let us know if it's suitable.
June 20, 2020 07:33AM
Hello,

This is great. I tried the checker and as far as I can tell it does what it’s supposed to do. Again, a big thank you.

A clarifying question. Is there a banner with a counter available?

Cordially,

Killakul
June 20, 2020 12:30PM
Yes, open the link I provided and click on a button on the right named "Link" (sixth one down on my side). Copy the code for the third option and paste that into your cache description. Save & preview and submit for publication once you're happy with it. If you don't see the usual challenge check icon you might need to click the Source button above the cache description box before you paste the code. If you get stuck, feel free to ask here.
June 20, 2020 02:58PM
Hello again,

Thanks, this worked just fine but I have one final question. Is there a way to reset the counter?

Geocordialement,

Killakul
June 20, 2020 04:05PM
Unfortunately the counters can't be reset.
June 20, 2020 04:10PM
OK, duly noted. Again, many thanks for building the checker. Case closed. / geocordialement, Killakul
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login