To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Fix a checker

[Resolved] Fix a checker
July 01, 2020 03:30PM
Good Morning -

The checker that is linked to GC47H7P isn't working properly. I was wondering if someone could tweak it. I created a new challenge page GC8VZ54. This is a two part challenge, first part is to fill your Jasmer Grid. The second part is one cache in Minnesota published in every year from 2000 - present.

Thank you,
July 01, 2020 04:55PM
First of all here is the correct checker for GC47H7P https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC47H7P/52572
Please tell us in the future if you come across a checker which is not correct because mistakes can be made and are easy to correct.

The link for your new challenge is https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8VZ54/52574

Please test and reply
July 01, 2020 05:08PM
Thank you,

Is there a way to keep the first part and replace the second/third part with the script from GC47H7P ?
July 01, 2020 05:17PM
Unfortunately the two script cannot be merged. The new checker has to be done with the jasmer multiple test script
November 02, 2020 02:20PM
After having a discussion with the MN reviewer, I need to modify my challenge. The way the checker is currently set up, you get three gumballs as to whether or not you qualify. The first gumball for a generic jasmer challenge. The second gum is for a MN cache from the year 2000. This required is not allowed by our reviewer and needs to be removed. The third gumball looks for a cache placed in Minnesota from the years 2001 to present. This requirement is fine as is.

Can the second query be removed?
November 02, 2020 02:38PM
Checker adjusted, please test
November 02, 2020 02:51PM
Thank you for removing the second piece. That part looks good.

For the Minnesota requirement, can you change it so it looks by year instead of by month. You only need one MN from 2001, one from 2002, one from 2003, ex cetera . . .
November 02, 2020 03:16PM
Unfortunately the script does not allow only a output in years but in the result it shows as

"But you have found at least 1 caches in each year"
November 02, 2020 03:29PM
That is perfect. It does what it needs to. Thank you for the adjustments.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login