To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Checker for GC8W86W, "The Hamilton Challenge"

[Resolved] Checker for GC8W86W, "The Hamilton Challenge"
July 09, 2020 12:49AM
With the renewed interest in the musical "Hamilton," I would like a challenge checker for GC8W86W that requires 100 finds, of any type, in any United States County named "Hamilton County." The 100 finds can be all in one Hamilton County, or 20 finds in five Hamilton Counties - any combination is acceptable.

There are "Hamilton" counties in the following US States: Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas.
July 09, 2020 02:59AM
Hello,

Please see if this checker has the desired result for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8W86W/52783

Thanks!

-EDIT: Updated to add Texas Hamilton Co.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2020 03:00AM by OnABoat. (view changes)
July 16, 2020 02:13AM
Thank you, I am honored to have a checker created by OnABoat. The checker performs as requested.

I am sorry for the delay in responding, but I had more difficulty than I expected in finding local qualifiers. Could you please adjust the challenge's requirement from 100 caches down to 50? I have seven local qualifiers at that level.
July 16, 2020 02:16AM
Adjusted it to 50 find requirement for you.

Let me know if you need it adjusted further.

Cheers!
July 16, 2020 03:16AM
The adjusted checker works just fine! This can be closed out.

OnABoat, I would be honored to have you visit the growing challenge trail I'm building - it's now at 11 challenges on the same trail, and there's now a total of 40 challenge caches in Allegheny County, placed by various owners. We hope to make Pittsburgh a "destination" for challenge cache fans from all over!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login