To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC8ZW3J Fizzy grid 3 different ways

[Resolved] GC8ZW3J Fizzy grid 3 different ways
September 12, 2020 10:34PM
This is a new challenge and not yet published. The requirements are 3 different complete 81 space DT grids.

The first one must use any single type of cache. For example 81 traditional caches, 81 multi caches or 81 mystery caches. Any single cache type is allowed.

The second one must use any single container size. For example 81 micros, 81 smalls, etc. Any single container size is allowed.

The third grid can be any single cache type or container size as long as it's different from the grids used to fulfill the first two.

Thank You,
Karen
Re: GC8ZW3J Fizzy grid 3 different ways
September 14, 2020 02:29PM
I can no find an acceptable solution for this request so I place this topic as a new script required
September 15, 2020 11:20PM
Would this suit your purpose? https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8ZW3J/54727

I've done it as each of the two varieties (type or size) completed gets 1 point, to a maximum of 2 points per variety. This means that at least one of each variety is required to reach the overall target of 3 points.
September 21, 2020 02:17AM
So far this looks great. I really like that it shows people their progress and what they will need to do to qualify. I'm on an extended camping trip with limited internet access but will test it further when I get home in about a week.
September 30, 2020 09:16PM
The checker works great. The cache has been submitted. Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login