To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Checker request for GC9G798 Challenge: reto Jasmer de España

[Resolved] Checker request for GC9G798 Challenge: reto Jasmer de España
September 11, 2021 08:37PM
Hi!

I would like to publish a Jasmer challenge for the spanish dates.

The cache page has been created and the gc code is GC9G798, being the name "Challenge: reto Jasmer de España"

As the current guidelines for Challenge caches ask for you to comply with the challenge and recommends that a bunch of geocachers of the area comply it too, i would like to allow up to 20 months without a find.

First cache in Spain was hidden in february 2001. So, the checker must work as follow:

You must have found at least one cache that was hidden every month since february 2001 to now having a margin of 20 months with no hidden in that month cache found.

Example:

Given that we are now in September 2021, from February 2001 to now, there are 248 months. You should have found at least 228 months in that range of dates

Many thanks for your kind work!!!

Regards

Tommi80
September 12, 2021 06:40AM
Here is your checker, can you please test and respond.

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9G798/63136

Please be aware that you currently do not qualify and as such you wont get a reviewer to publish your challenge, but you are getting close :-)
September 12, 2021 07:37AM
Yes i should comply it. I checked the code and I saw that is limited to caches in Spain but my intention is to put the Spanish start and end dates but not to limit the caches to Spanish ones. You can find them worldwide.

So in this code I guess that if you delete the country "Spain" it will suit what i am looking for

{
"start_date": "2001-02-01",
"end_date": "today",
"country": "Spain",
"leeway": 20
}

Could you try it please?

Many thanks
September 12, 2021 08:21AM
My apologies, I misunderstood the request.

I have removed Spain as a requirement, the link is unchanged
September 12, 2021 08:21PM
It suits perfectly!

Many thanks!!

Kind regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login